Monday, June 14, 2010

Over the Weekend....

Over the weekend, my mom, sister, and I went up to Tucson, Arizona to spend Saturday and Sunday at a little resort.

We pretty much spent the whole time relaxing in the sun, and drinking tons of smoothies! Then we went to this little outdoor mall.
First, we went in the Anthropologie.....which I LOVE, by the way. Have you ever been to Anthropologie? I love how the store is decorated, with all their cool, weird sculptures and flower chains dangling from the walls.
I also LOVE their furniture (sorry for the spelling....) and their bedding and jewelry! But sadly, I can't fit into any of their clothing just yet :(   What is your favorite clothing store?
At the mall, there was this tiny little cupcake store called Mini's. And, as you have probably guessed from the pictures I post, I love cupcakes, and also photos of them! My sister and I got a few cupcakes to share.
Then we went to dinner.....we were trying to decide between Ra, or Firebirds. Ra is a sushi restaraunt, which apparently is amazing, from the things that I've heard, but we didn't end up going there. Have you ever been to Ra?
So we got dinner, and we were so full that we couldn't even eat the cupcakes that we got!! But of course, I ate mine as soon as we got back to the hotel....
The next morning, we went back to the pool again, then stopped for gelato at this amazing little gelato shop called Frost on our way home. Now I'm back in Phoenix, Arizona, and its back to swim team at 7:45 AM (uuugghhhh) and dance in the afternoon.
What did you do over the weekend???
Thanks again for all the sweet comments, they make my day! We now have 52 followers!!

Hope you have a lovely week.

xoxo, Regan
(All photos from WeHeartIt, none are my photography.)

6 comments:

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Brilliant photos once again! xxxxx

Tiffany Kadani said...

What a fun weekend! I had a performance and filmed part of a film. Then had some awesome food with amazing friends.

Nat Elizabeth said...

You picture it so beautifully =]
And I want to eat one of those cupcakes!
I ♥ weekends

Lillian C said...

Oh that sounds like such a WONDERFUL weekend!! :) Anthropologie + a little getaway + time with family + cupcakes?!?! Sounds perfect :)

S and O said...

Ooooww I love those pictures especially the ones with the make up :D

Xoxo
Sarah

Christina said...

Wow, sounds like the perfect getaway!!! I think it´s great to get away some times to reload your inner battery :-)

Thanks for sharing and lovely photos!!