Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Favorite Photos!

On a few of my previous posts, I asked to e-mail me your favorite photo, or any photo that you liked and would like to share. Here are the photos that I received!

This first photo is from the blog loveindigoblog.blogspot.com. I love all of the wonderful colors and the summer feel of it. :)


These two are from Eye to Eye. I love both of these! The first one has so much feeling and depth to it, and the second one is just too cute.


This fourth one was sent in by Liz, from her blog Getting Some Fun Out of Life. I love all the blue colors through out this photo, and also the polaroid effect.

If you have a favorite photo that you have either taken or gotten off of a website or blog and would like to share it, e-mail me it at desertwaves@earthlink.net. with your blog name and the link to your blog.

xoxo, Regan

12 comments:

S said...

Aww the little girl on the big swing, what a cute picture :) cool post...Sarah..0x

Tiffany Kadani said...

Yes, I love the little girl on the swing. So precious!

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Aw i like the first one best :) xxx

Vicki said...

love your blog! this is such a good idea for a feature!! your glitter photos are amazing! :) x

S and O said...

that third picture is so cute ;)
xoxo
Olivia

Indigo said...

aww thank you soooo much for featuring my photo :) Lovely images :) XXX

Anonymous said...

hi regan...

thanks so much for featuring my lake hollywood photo. it looks great on your blog. love your new background and header. great job girly.

ox ^-^

Daria Hlazatova said...

beautiful mix! i like you blog!

kelly ann said...

these are beautiful <3

Anonymous said...

cute :D

I am now following you!

follow me too okay!


http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

your photos are incredible! wish i had more time to spend on photography! xx

suzanna said...

Thank you so much :)