Wednesday, June 02, 2010

My Weekend!

My weekends are usually uneventful...however, last weekend I had a chance to take a few pictures of what I did. Though I know it's a bit late to be posting about my weekend, since it's Wednesday and all!

On Friday, we put some food out and had a little barbeque (wow I'm pretty sure I spelled that completely wrong....) with my family.



mmmh, veggie burger
The pool was still too cold to swim in :(
I also went for a little summer shopping! I bought two lovely sundresses...one with blue buttons all down the front...
and a colorful floral....in which I wore my hair in a french braid.
I also snagged a pack of sparkly brown bracelets, and a beaded neaklace type thing.
Also, I am currently in the process of redoing my room, and I pretty much spent the whole weekend painting it purple and shopping for furniture.

My room was a MESS (and still is) when I was trying to clear it all out to paint:

And, of course, as soon as I lay the new bed quilt over my matress, my cats are all over it.
I finally finished (almost finished) one of my walls:
Well, I'm still in the process of hanging my photography on my walls....here are some of the pictures I chose to put up.


I had to tint most of the pictures to make them purple to match, and I am still trying to decide on a few other photos to put up. All photos in this post are my photography.

Alright. Do you remember, when I posted my three summer goals, and one of them was to get 25 followers before the end of summer? Well, guess how many followers we have now? Twenty-eight!!! I am so happy that I reached my goals in a matter of only three days, and I still have about 2 and a half months of summer left! Thanks you all for helping me reach my goal, it really means alot to me. I love reading all of your sweet, sweet comments and visiting all of your blogs! 

xoxox, Regan.

8 comments:

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Awhh another lovely set of photos! I love the close ups of the dresses you bought-they sound really nice! xxxxx

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to hear that you've reached your followers goal and that I was a part of it! :D What lovely photos!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!
Congrats on your followers.


LOVE!

Camilla said...

Fabulous blog, and thanks for your lovely comment x


INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

by Sutton said...

love the vintage vibe of these images!!

the southern hostess said...

These photos scream summer!

paddle to shore said...

Yummmmmmmmm I love Veggie burgers!! LOVE..LOVE!!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Nice pics!!! I have to eat something now... :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/