Saturday, June 19, 2010

My favorite Color

So on my last post, I asked if you had any ideas for themes or categories of pictures to post, and many of you said you liked the randomness! I completely agree, however, today I'm doing a themed post.

The theme for this post is my new favorite color..........which happens to be......mint! Mint green, mint blue, whatever you want to call it. I've noticed that mint has been a very popular color for nailpolish lately, so naturally, my nails are painted mint. (ok I really need to stop saying the word mint after every two words.)

Here are the photos!
via weheartit.com           


 
      
I am really loving this mint fridge and the matching toaster!!
Also these minty colored bikes....
       

Do you have a specific favorite color like me? coral, lavendar, etc.

Or, do you have a normal, typical favorite color? red, blue, green, etc.


-Regan :)

15 comments:

jemina said...

YAY!!! Mint is my favourite colour too, love this colour, xoxo

Daria Hlazatova said...

my favourite is aquamarine, and mint is great too! i really like all those photos your post! although looking at the cupcakes i can't but think that they look way much better than they taste. :)

Kim said...

what a pretty blog you have, my oh my. I love the idea of colour themed posts. Powder blue is my favourite colour, although i have an affinity towards all pastel colours. ,x,x,x

Thanks for stopping by my blog. .x.x

Ashley said...

this is such a yummy color!

S and O said...

that is a yummy color! and these photos are ever so inspiring :)
My favorite color is pink -- the brighter the better!

xoxo
Olivia

FESI-NOIR said...

I love mint, I've got a new mint colored short. I really love it!
Your blog is amazing!

xx fesi-fashion

Anonymous said...

The minty iced birthday cake = YUM.
I love the old mint colour on some retro scooters.
x

Unknown said...

lovely cupcakes green looks awesome

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Ohh yum yum! Lovely post, i lovve that colour! xxx

Jodi Kendall said...

hmmm, Robin's egg blue is my fave!

but I adore mint chocolate chip ice cream :)


www.passportinmypocket.com

Chelsea and Korina said...

I love all the cupcake photos and the tiffany colored nails! My all time favorite color is lavendar.

dailycupoffashion.blogspot.com

Vix said...

I love turquoise! Those vintage suitcases are fabulous. Great selection.
How about flea markets as a theme?
Vix
xxx

Anonymous said...

makes me want mint icecream :)

thanks for your comment!

k said...

these pictures are so great!!

Tori said...

You have a really great talent. :D Mint is an awesome color.