Monday, May 03, 2010

My New Obbession

So. I have this new obsession of mine. I found this wonderful little website called We Heart It, and it has tons of lovely pictures that you can look at and such! I was on it for like an hour (Well maybe two. Or three.) looking and all these great pictures and I'm ADDICTED!! So here are some great pictures that I found off of We Heart It! Hope you enjoy!














Like I said: I'm obsessed. I've got ALOT more pictures to share with you off of We Heart It, so keep checking up on new posts! And follow please! I love reading and looking at all of your lovely blogs. Also, I took none of these pictures.

Over the weekend, I went antiquing! If you've never been into antique shops, you should seriously try it. They have TONS of crazy stuff: vintage clothing, old instraments, jewelry, funky little toys, etc. And, of course, I took pictures! I will be sharing them with you very soon. xoxo!

6 comments:

Mrs. Buck said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I love all those pictures, I'm always looking for pictures and inspiration - I'm going to subscribe to your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Leah said...

Love these pics! So fun and cheery! Thanks so much for the sweet note on my blog!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohhh those pictures make me smile! So nice of your for posting them!
Those little clouds are just a dream:)
Kisses

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

great selection!!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Oh yes.... Weheartit is highly addictive! :) I use it whenever I need inspiration or a pic for a post! XXX

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

PhotoPuddle said...

Great photos. I really shouldn't get addicted to weheartit. I spend far too much time on flickr as it is!