1) Post this award on your blog.
2) List three things/people that inspire you.
3) Award 5-10 other blogs that you believe are an inspiration for others.
4) Let these bloggers know they won this award.
My three things that inspire me are:
1. Photographs! I find so many amazing photos on flickr, tumblr, weheartit, and other blogs that I visit.
2. Dancers. I'm a dancer myself, and I'm constantly watching other dance videos on youtube, re watching So You Think You Can Dance, and reading dance blogs. Seeing so many other people dance inspires me so much to keep working harder at what I do!
3. Bloggers! I started blogging when I was 13 years old.... (I'm 14 now.) back in February, I think. When I first started blogging, my blog wasnt a photography blog at all! I had about zero followers for about 3 months..... then I started realizing that I needed to start looking at other blogs in order for people to see mine! I've visited so many inpsiring blogs, and I've never thought that blogging would be anything like this!
The blogs that I pass this award on to are :
I have also been awarded an Honesty Award from the blog Confessions of a Candyhol!c. I am supposed to answer these bolded questions:
Share one thing that nobody knows about you.
Wow! There is nothing really that no one knows about me..., so I'll just share a few random facts instead. I have only been doing photography for about a year, and I'm self taught. I am completely obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance.....my favorites this season are Kent, Alex, and Lauren! I'm a vegitarian. My favorite color is mint. I have always wanted to travel to New York City!
What is your biggest regret in life?
Well, I'm only 14, so I really dont have many regrets.
What would you do with $1,000?
Hmm.....I would probably buy a plane ticket to NYC to take some lovely pictures, visit some dance studios, and visit all the amazing restaraunts in New York that I've seen on Food Network. :)
I pass this blog award on to:
Sunny Days & Starry Nights
Wow! I think this is the most text I have ever done on one of my posts. Here are some tumblr photos to finish this off. :)