Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm Still Alive!

Its been waaay too long since I last posted! My computer crashed and we finally fixed it after two weeks. I've been using my moms, but then hers got a virus! But anyway, the computers are fine now, so lets look at some photos!





















None of these photos are mine! All from tumblr! Click HERE to visit/follow my tumblr!

I have also made a dance tumblr, with all dance photos, which I'm kinda obsessed with. Here are some photos from that!






Click HERE to visit/follow my dance tumblr!!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas/holiday time!
-Regan

6 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Welcome back! Loving these dance photos!

Monique said...

Glad you're back, always such lovely photos. I love the one with the three girls with the crowns. Happy New Year!

CM said...

Glad you're back. The photos you posted are so pretty as usual and the photos on your dance blog are amazing too! I especially like the ones of you, you look like a fantastic dancer.

Happy New Year! :)

x Caity
http://bright-and-cheery.blogspot.com/

Miss Amy said...

The dance tumbler is my favorite!! I wish I had ANY skill in this department! Happy new year and thanks for always finding the best photos!

aguja said...

Knew you were!
Inspiring entry post into the New Year!

Dylana Suarez said...

These pictures are all so beautiful!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com