Sunday, April 10, 2011

Coronado Pictures, and Some Things I Bought

Instead of sharing a bunch of tumblr photos, like I usually do, I'll be sharing photos of some of the lovely little things that I've recently bought.

Yesterday I bought some earrings...



I'm so excited about my peacock feather earrings! I've been looking for them everywhere. Boght both pairs at forever 21.

I also bought this great blue sparkly nailpolsh and a green eyepencil.





And a few months ago, I got these two adorable little journals! The first I got from Francesca's.

 It's filled with these cute little drawings!



The other journal I bough from Anthropologie, and its one of the most amazing and unique things I have ever bought! Its filled with inspirational artwork, quotes, etc. It's called "The True and the Questions."











I've also been meaning to share some of the photos from my trip to Coronado! Here they are.





We went to this amazing ice cream place <3
There were also so many beautiful houses!

 My mom, sister and I went into this adorable little kids clothing shop:

 On our way home we stopped by he Burger Lounge, where I had the best veggie burger ever:
 And of course we had some mexican and BBQ food there....

 For breakfast, we went to this adorable little place called the Coffee Shop.

 And for lunch, we went into this tiny little mexican food place. We got the California Burrito, which had fries in it!
 My mom and I visited this beautiful Japanee garden, and of course took lots of cherry blossom pictures.
 And of course I had to have my dad take a jumping/dance picture of me on the beach. :)

Allof the photos on this post are mine, hope you enjoyed them, and hope your are all having a lovely weekend!

xoxo, Regan


14 comments:

Zombie said...

That is an EPIC ice cream sandwich!

Unknown said...

o lord, what is that huge chocolate between small sandwiches???? this is absolutely heaven in the eyes!

what camera and lens r u using???

Sasha said...

You take great pictures yourself! I like the jumping one! It's impressive!

xoxo

EvĪ± ♡ said...

cute. I love these colours

Katy said...

Hi, I like your blog! I'm interested in photography too. I'm adding myself as your newest follower and I hope that you'll check out my blog as well!

(P.S. the ice cream looks soooo good!)

Moan said...

i PRETTY MUCH ADORE THIS WHOLE POST. :)
sO MUCH cOLOUR. aND i HAVEN'T EVEN eATEN MY dINNEr YET, SO THIS JUST LOOKS EXQUISITELY DELICIOUS TO ME RIGHT NOW!

aDORE THOSE jOURNALs. i ESPECIALLY LOVE THE QUESTIONS AND TEH rANDOMNESS THAT COMES WITH IT, HOW IT IS JUST SO NATURALLY MESSY.

Joan said...

how u do that jump???? omg your perfect!

bridget anne said...

Great post! I love that Anthropologie journal...and the food looks beyond divine. I'm so hungry now, but stuck indoors with tonsilitis -- yuck! I'm hoping some grub will magically appear on my doorstep soon : ]

http://bridgetfossedal.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have that exact same shade of nail polish from Miss Sixty.I love to wear it when I go out dancing :)You have such a pretty blog and I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.Let me know:)
Dora

http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

r.alsharif said...

I LOVE your choice in earings, and the food pics made me hungry!

S and O said...

I love the first pair of earrings you showed they were very artistic :D

Xoxo
Sarah

Unknown said...

great photos!

The Dress Up Corner
x

Gemma Eales said...

such beautiful photos as always, the earrings are very pretty! and wow at the last picture, you sure can jump ha! xx

Ramona said...

i NEED the ice creams!

www.come-intomyworld.blogspot.com

xx