Monday, December 27, 2010

Paint

My little sister, Leah, finally let me paint her. I have been waiting to do a photoshoot with paint for such a long time!! Here they are:











Doesn't she look gorgeous?? I will definately be doing more paint photos in the future!
I hope you all had a lovely christmas.

Also, you hould all check out the lovely tumblr blog,

Some other grear Tumblr's, which I get most of my photos from are:

I would post more, but tumblr isnt working right now, so I will have to dothat on the next post!

xoxo, Regan

11 comments:

Monique said...

Your little sister is adorable! Great photos!

dieter michalek said...

she looks great.
fantastic work.

Sunny & Star said...

great pictures. adorable.

Ϩtεℓℓα said...

great!
some of them are really amazing! :)

hope you had a lovely christmas too

lots of love!xoxo

Indigo said...

i love doing make up/paint shoots xxx

Eleanor said...

oh wow these are beautiful!! :) your little sister is gorgeous! definatly do more shoots like this! xxx
http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

Hope Adela said...

oooh your blog is so enchanting! i completely am in love with the whimsical faerie tale vibe! =)great job with facpainting your little sister. she reminds me of a bat for lashes music video!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Gem said...

aww such lovey photos, i especially like the black and white ones :D hope you had a great christmas xx

Jacque said...

omg these photos are adorable!! So lovely!!!

carolyn said...

She is beautiful, and your photography is amazing as well! I just found your blog, and I'm loving it :) I especially love your post filled with all the winter-themed photos- every one is so magical and captures the feeling of December (my favorite month!) perfectly. following :)

Zsara said...

Your sister looks gorgeous - they're such beautiful photos! Loving the paint as well, completely adorable! :) xxZ